HETAS joins the Hot Water Association
Tuesday 25th October 2016
HETAS, the official body recognised by the Government to approve biomass and solid fuel heating appliances, fuels and services, joins the Hot Water Association, HWA.
Isaac Occhipinti of HWA said “Hot water storage is a natural ally of renewable technology and biomass is one of the champions of the renewables sector, we are therefore delighted that HETAS have joined us.”
Calvin May, Projects & Standards Manager at HETAS said “I believe that the two industries; biomass and hot water storage complement each other exceptionally well. We have already identified areas where working in partnership will help to promote both biomass and hot water storage, and therefore benefit both homeowners and UK building owners, and in turn our members.”
HETAS will work with HWA at a technical level, to provide insight, support and communicate issues that may arise in relating to solid fuel appliance installations and the provisions around hot water heating.
To find out more about HETAS please visit: http://www.hetas.co.uk/
To find out more about HWA please visit www.hotwater.org.uk
- OCT 2016 HETAS joins the Hot Water Association
- OCT 2016 New Biomass Technical standard launched by HWA and HETAS
- JUL 2016 ‘Naked cylinders’ breach Building Regulations warns HWA
- JUN 2016 HWA Charter updated to include ErP Directive requirements
- MAY 2016 What’s the agenda?
- MAY 2016 Gas networks don’t just hide assets under ground
- APR 2016 ‘Common sense’ triumphs, as Lords reject Government decision to scrap zero-carbon homes
- Cleaner systems make for warmer homes
- Green gas is Top of the Pops
- APR 2016 Advance Appliances achieve HWA Charter Status
Driving to improve standards within the domestic hot water industry