Gledhill celebrates double success
Wednesday 30th March 2016
Gledhill, manufacturers of vented and unvented hot water cylinders and tanks for the domestic, commercial and industrial market, today celebrates a double success. Following a dual audit by independent certification company NAPIT, Gledhill has been awarded both Benchmark accreditation and the Hot Water Association, HWA, Charter Status.
Isaac Occhipinti, of HWA said “Congratulations to Gledhill on successfully achieving not one but two independently accredited nationally recognised schemes. This outstanding achievement demonstrates Gledhill’s commitment to delivering the best products and services to both installers and consumers alike.”
Jason Hobson at Gledhill said “We are delighted to have been successful in achieving both of these accreditations. We have excellent products and a team of staff that always go above and beyond to not only deliver but exceed our customers’ expectations.”
The Benchmark member scheme is a nationally recognised scheme that places responsibilities on both manufacturers and installers to ensure best practice in installation, commissioning and servicing of domestic heating and hot water products in line with Building Regulations in England and Wales. It is managed and promoted by the Heating and Hotwater Industry Council (HHIC).
The HWA Charter puts in place all those elements that are required in order to ensure that hot water products are supplied in a way that they meet the terms set out in the Charter Statement. It is managed and promoted by the Hot Water Association (HWA).
- HWA launch heat networks design guide
- HWA Launch Hot Water Cylinder Consumer Servicing Guide
- JUL 2018 Homeowners could save up to £240 a year using excess solar energy to heat their hot water, says HWA.
- MAR 2018 HWA supports Government calls to mandate hot water storage in new builds
- OCT 2016 HETAS joins the Hot Water Association
- OCT 2016 New Biomass Technical standard launched by HWA and HETAS
- JUL 2016 ‘Naked cylinders’ breach Building Regulations warns HWA
- JUN 2016 HWA Charter updated to include ErP Directive requirements
- MAY 2016 What’s the agenda?
- MAY 2016 Gas networks don’t just hide assets under ground
Driving to improve standards within the domestic hot water industry