Advance Appliances achieve HWA Charter Status
Wednesday 6th April 2016
The Hot Water Association, HWA is delighted to announce that following an audit by independent certification company NAPIT, Advance Appliances Ltd have successfully achieved Charter Status.
Isaac Occhipinti, of HWA said ‘The HWA Charter is more than words; it’s a goal at the very core of HWA. In addition to driving up standards within the industry the HWA Charter aims to equip the Installers, plumbers and tradespersons visiting UK homes everyday with the knowledge they need to stand out from the crowd.
By achieving charter status Advance Appliances have demonstrated their commitment to excellence and customer service delivery. I would like to extend my congratulations to them on their achievement.’
Geoff Egginton of Advance Appliances said “We are especially pleased with our 2016 HWA Charter Member status because the audit is now looking carefully at evidence for Energy Labelling claims. All of our customers can take assurance from our Charter Member status that validates any statement we make about the performance of our products.”
The HWA Charter puts in place all those elements that are required in order to ensure that hot water products are supplied in a way that they meet the terms set out in the Charter Statement. It is managed and promoted by the Hot Water Association (HWA).
Details can be found at www.hotwater.org.uk/hwa-charter
- HWA launch heat networks design guide
- HWA Launch Hot Water Cylinder Consumer Servicing Guide
- JUL 2018 Homeowners could save up to £240 a year using excess solar energy to heat their hot water, says HWA.
- MAR 2018 HWA supports Government calls to mandate hot water storage in new builds
- OCT 2016 HETAS joins the Hot Water Association
- OCT 2016 New Biomass Technical standard launched by HWA and HETAS
- JUL 2016 ‘Naked cylinders’ breach Building Regulations warns HWA
- JUN 2016 HWA Charter updated to include ErP Directive requirements
- MAY 2016 What’s the agenda?
- MAY 2016 Gas networks don’t just hide assets under ground
Driving to improve standards within the domestic hot water industry