Advance Appliances achieve HWA Charter Status
Wednesday 6th April 2016
The Hot Water Association, HWA is delighted to announce that following an audit by independent certification company NAPIT, Advance Appliances Ltd have successfully achieved Charter Status.
Isaac Occhipinti, of HWA said ‘The HWA Charter is more than words; it’s a goal at the very core of HWA. In addition to driving up standards within the industry the HWA Charter aims to equip the Installers, plumbers and tradespersons visiting UK homes everyday with the knowledge they need to stand out from the crowd.
By achieving charter status Advance Appliances have demonstrated their commitment to excellence and customer service delivery. I would like to extend my congratulations to them on their achievement.’
Geoff Egginton of Advance Appliances said “We are especially pleased with our 2016 HWA Charter Member status because the audit is now looking carefully at evidence for Energy Labelling claims. All of our customers can take assurance from our Charter Member status that validates any statement we make about the performance of our products.”
The HWA Charter puts in place all those elements that are required in order to ensure that hot water products are supplied in a way that they meet the terms set out in the Charter Statement. It is managed and promoted by the Hot Water Association (HWA).
Details can be found at www.hotwater.org.uk/hwa-charter
- New Chair appointed at the Hot Water Association, HWA
- 18 million homes could be unable to decarbonise heating
- Government warned they need to step up efforts to decarbonise heating
- Heat and Buildings strategy ignores potential of Hot Water Storage
- New tool to help homeowners choose the right hot water system
- Baffling and a missed opportunity- HWA respond to chancellors Green Homes Grant scheme
- New tool to help homeowners choose the right hot water cylinder
Driving to improve standards within the domestic hot water industry